how to add text with multiple pics in a text

jay1988

Reaction score
I would like to send multiple pics in a text with a message but my phone says that I can't add text to a slideshow. I don't want multiple pics sent as a slideshow. How to I change this so I can send two or more pics with a message.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
I would like to send multiple pics in a text with a message but my phone says that I can't add text to a slideshow. I don't want multiple pics sent as a slideshow. How to I change this so I can send two or more pics with a message.

That's a negative with this phone

wkwaggoner

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
droid turbo 2
pix txt sound

HANDCENT does it all....nothing better I've found....you'll c

OP
J

jay1988

Reaction score
So its pretty much impossible to send two pics with a message at the same time unless I download an app to do it?

jtc303

Reaction score
So its pretty much impossible to send two pics with a message at the same time unless I download an app to do it?

Yeah stock text app only does slideshows... handcent is a very good text app though, in many ways better than stock... def worth trying.

||Samsung Galaxy Tab2.0||