how to add custom headers...

ultra09hd

Reaction score
On the home screen lock? I had man name with a note beside it but now after I did the ota update its gone and I can't remember for the life for me how the hell I did it...

JimmyD

Reaction score
There are a few apps in the Market that allow you to have a modified/personalized lock screen.

I use the app called Widget Locker.

OP
ultra09hd

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Ill check out widget locker. But there is a way to do it from the stock system setup cause that's how I did it I just can't remember how now

JimmyD

Reaction score
Hmmmm... not that I'm aware of? (But that doesn't mean it can't be done... I just never saw that as a stock option myself.)

OP
ultra09hd

ultra09hd

Reaction score
Widget locker sucks...just refunded. Hell just get any of the free lock screen bypasses and save money.
It just adds slide buttons for short cuts....
I had my name with a little note on the lock screen just under the time and date. That's all I want. Damn it I can't find out how I did it! Grrr!

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
Widget locker sucks...just refunded. Hell just get any of the free lock screen bypasses and save money.
It just adds slide buttons for short cuts....
I had my name with a little note on the lock screen just under the time and date. That's all I want. Damn it I can't find out how I did it! Grrr!

Actually, WidgetLocker does a lot more than just adding sliding shortcut buttons, a lot more...