How The Smartphone World See Each Other

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dragon3463

Why is it soooo necessary for one user of a different device to poke fun and say the other guy is more superior? I did muse at the chart but at the end of the day the pissing contests get old. Isnt anybody ever satisfied anymore? And to top it off ultra sesative egos.....its just one persons opinion it has no merit until you allow it to empower you....My two pennies....I honestly do not have time to care if I am seen as a geek or not.....so eyeroll and whatever. I was humored for a short time.

I agree with you 100% on this...just love to come in here and give the droid fans hell cause they are loyal to one phone. All phones are superior to each other in one way or another. Just comes to down to whatever you prefer. Personally I don't really care one way or another about none of the phones on the martket...I use for my family and my kids that live far away..if it wasn't for them I wouldn't even have a phone...Cause i don't give a damn about people (except my love ones) anyways and this forum has just enforce my feelings about this.

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
lol u a funny dude...

An iPhone forum would be no different, a Blackberry forum would be no different, a Win Mo forum would be no different...

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sports, cellphones, cars, game consoles, etc ALL have fanboys. And last time I checked, everyone at these forums arent Android fanboys, like everyone at iPhone forums wouldnt be iPhone fanboys, etc.

D

Dragon3463

lol u a funny dude...

An iPhone forum would be no different, a Blackberry forum would be no different, a Win Mo forum would be no different...

Who says I was being funny...I'm very serious...

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What's the point of you coming here "just to give the droid fans hell" that seems like a waste of time to me...

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Agreed!! Kinda lost on why you're on a forum if you feel that way about people in the first place...?

What's the point of you coming here "just to give the droid fans hell" that seems like a waste of time to me...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

josel545

Reaction score
Nice. Its like epically hilarious. And the blackberry one is kinda true to an extent and im not a lazy delivery boy or have been so its kinda stereotypical but w.e people can think what they want its just three phone types trying to survive. Some are better then the others

josel545

Reaction score
And honestly your wasting time trying to give us droid uders hell because all products out in the market have fan boys and not all forums have to be on that product so look around the forum here with droid forums and see for your self or idk just don't post if you think its funny to try and smash down on droid users. Go do it else where or something. Its an epic waste of time

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
+1

And honestly your wasting time trying to give us droid uders hell because all products out in the market have fan boys and not all forums have to be on that product so look around the forum here with droid forums and see for your self or idk just don't post if you think its funny to try and smash down on droid users. Go do it else where or something. Its an epic waste of time

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

gunz.jones

Reaction score
They should have semi smart phone forums....love the comic...it's sad that something that is obviously just social satire from a seemingly unbiased comic is wasted on ungrateful people. Take a moment to grin, then move on without ruining it for someone else.

PikaCane

Reaction score
Why is it soooo necessary for one user of a different device to poke fun and say the other guy is more superior? I did muse at the chart but at the end of the day the pissing contests get old. Isnt anybody ever satisfied anymore? And to top it off ultra sesative egos.....its just one persons opinion it has no merit until you allow it to empower you....My two pennies....I honestly do not have time to care if I am seen as a geek or not.....so eyeroll and whatever. I was humored for a short time.

All right, I'll humor you for a short time.

Okay, done.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
They should have semi smart phone forums....love the comic...it's sad that something that is obviously just social satire from a seemingly unbiased comic is wasted on ungrateful people. Take a moment to grin, then move on without ruining it for someone else.

Quoted. For. Truth.

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Then stay away from public pools... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.