How the heck do I overclock

Jimingle10

Reaction score
I couldnt get it to work on 232 or the OTA update I have now....I flashed the 2 files (extra kernels and init.d) installed tweakerz app...I just dont understand how to get over 1ghz? Ive read alot of posts but it still doesnt make alot of sense. Am I supposed to modify the init.d script?

detroitslayer

Reaction score
Is your bionic a new one or a refurb? I had a new bionic overclocked to 1.27ghz. Got metal in my earpiece and had to send it in. They sent me a refurb and since then haven't been able to overclock. My guess is Motorola cut corners and started putting 800mhz processors into the bionic that are already overclocked to 1ghz.

Reaction score
I too had troubles figuring this out. I will try to help the best I can. If you downloaded files from, I believe, XDA, then flashed those, and have tweakerz installed. Go to tweakerz, load the two modules from the first page, then swipe to the right until you get to the page with CPU and voltages, and you can tap on the 1000 and change to the speed you want. Go slow, and have fun. Hope that helps.

Josh