How much does data usage actually cost the carrier?

zomnomnombie

Reaction score
"If you don't like a company's business model; do not support that company."

Wouldn't it be nice if everything was that simple, and I suppose to the simple minded it is that simple. Almost all cell phone companies are gouging the public so this is not just a problem with Verizon. There are laws that the FCC could bring into question regrading some of the charges cell phone companies are levying against the public. The fact that I don't like being unfairly charged doesn't mean that I can't afford the item, it means that I will be among those who raise their voice loud enough to get the attention of those charged with oversight. The reason I've chosen Verizon is because my mother, my brother, and my two sisters all use Verizon and as you know Verizon to Verizon calls saves money.

Zomnomnombie:

I don't mind when people disagree with me because I'm not always right, but I do mind when someone's disagreement is packaged with unnecessary insults. BTW, you only use a semicolon to separate independent clauses not dependent clauses. Have a good day!

-T-Mobile has a pretty inexpensive unlimited calling plan. Or if you are concerned about their costs use a basic phone on Verizon.

-No insults are intended. But those are the root causes of most of these discussions. That have common sense solutions.

-When I held down the period it didn't register my selection as a comma which is right over the semicolon.