How make android not disable unused apps

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I have noticed some apps that I don't use often change to disabled in the okay store and don't auto update
You have to go into play store click in the uop and choose enable and then click update

How do I have it update even apps that are not enabled as you could click in an unused app that was not updated and be missing updates

Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I'm thinking you Samsung phone is optimizing and disables the apps you are not using for awhile. If you want them active you would have to check what is being put to sleep and not have it done. Play store will only update current used apps.

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I'm thinking you Samsung phone is optimizing and disables the apps you are not using for awhile. If you want them active you would have to check what is being put to sleep and not have it done. Play store will only update current used apps.
Is there a way to disable Samsung optimize it disables even things I put as don't go into deep sleep if I don't use for a while

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Is there a way to disable Samsung optimize it disables even things I put as don't go into deep sleep if I don't use for a while

You can go to battery and device care ...battery then find background process

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk