Android apps crashing have to start 2x times every day past 2 weeks

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
When I click voicemail, edge and some random apps they start and close like their updating. I updated and enabled apps and rebooted and it keeps happening

Anyone else expiring this and have a fix?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
I've not had app crash in the longest but you might have another app on your phone that is causing the issue... I'm sure you already clear data and cache on the apps.. the other thing that you could do is go into safe mode and see if it still happens

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
I've not had app crash in the longest but you might have another app on your phone that is causing the issue... I'm sure you already clear data and cache on the apps.. the other thing that you could do is go into safe mode and see if it still happens
It's only voicemail that keeps crashing for most part. Verizon says wifi can cause issues but this is a new symptom so I think unrelated

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
It's only voicemail that keeps crashing for most part. Verizon says wifi can cause issues but this is a new symptom so I think unrelated

You can always reset network settings and see if it helps but I doubt that's the issue

OP
SMYDSMITH

SMYDSMITH

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola Turbo 2
You can always reset network settings and see if it helps but I doubt that's the issue
I don't see why network settings would relate another random app did the same thing it's random . Some apps never crash, Google Messenger no issues Gmail no issues yahoo no issues chrome no issues edge happened once its odd