How long does it take for cases to become available?

BobB would you be able to take a pic with the incipio dual pro case on your phone.i would like to see it on a real phone other than the pics that are shown on there website.

I have the Ditztronic case for the time being till Otterbox becomes more available. They are flexible slim cases that don't offer a lot of protection, but are great none the less because they aren't bulky. I dropped my HD on the concrete the other day, luckily it fell on the corner on the case side and it scratched the case just barely and the phone was fine, but I still would like more protection lol.

macpro88 said:
I have the Ditztronic case for the time being till Otterbox becomes more available. They are flexible slim cases that don't offer a lot of protection, but are great none the less because they aren't bulky. I dropped my HD on the concrete the other day, luckily it fell on the corner on the case side and it scratched the case just barely and the phone was fine, but I still would like more protection lol.

I've got the Incipio feather case, looks just like it but is 10 bucks more retail. Missed the boat. I tried out the Incipio dual one with silicone also but it just made the phone way too bulky and heavy for me. I'm gonna go for the Cruzerlite when that comes out for the Maxx HD.

Back