How is the call quality?

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Looking into getting one my parents this. I was looking it over and it seems like all the reviewers are in unison that the call quality for the Pro isn't all that great. I did a google search to look further into it and saw that quite a few users where having call quality issues. Then I saw that Moto released an update sometime December that addressed the issue. Most of the people said this resolved it.

We live in a so so coverage area (around mid -90s dbm) so the phone has to be good with call quality. I've always had luck with motos and was hoping the Pro would do good.

So how is the call quality?

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Looking into getting one my parents this. I was looking it over and it seems like all the reviewers are in unison that the call quality for the Pro isn't all that great. I did a google search to look further into it and saw that quite a few users where having call quality issues. Then I saw that Moto released an update sometime December that addressed the issue. Most of the people said this resolved it.

We live in a so so coverage area (around mid -90s dbm) so the phone has to be good with call quality. I've always had luck with motos and was hoping the Pro would do good.

So how is the call quality?
I've never had an issue with call quality. I live in an area where, on a good day, coverage is no better than 100dbm.

kjjb0204

Reaction score
No issues with call quality. Dropped calls are few and far between and never have callers complain about sound.

Peng55

Reaction score
Has anyone experience any sort of issue when you use the phone on the right side? Example, I needed both hands to do something and i put my phone on my shoulder against my ear. The person i was talking to said i was cutting out. I then switched the phone to the left side and put the phone to my ear and shoulder and it was fine. I remember hearing something about the iphone having some weird issue similar to this.