How do you save texted pix?

Supertom

Reaction score
This seems so stupid, but a friend texted me a pix in Handcent today and for the life of me I couldnt figure out how to save it. Really... there's got to be a simple way, but the menu on the bottom had nothing... I tapped the pic and made it big but still found no save options...
Thanks!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This seems so stupid, but a friend texted me a pix in Handcent today and for the life of me I couldnt figure out how to save it. Really... there's got to be a simple way, but the menu on the bottom had nothing... I tapped the pic and made it big but still found no save options...
Thanks!

LONG press on the picture and one of the options in the menu that appears will be 'Save'.

Joker

Reaction score
Thanks!

LONG press on the picture and one of the options in the menu that appears will be 'Save'.

I believe you also have to do that on the thumbnail without opening up the pix itself (like in gallery). Unless my phone is not working properly, when I open the pix from MMS in Gallery, I can't long press on the pix or get any menu options when I press the menu button. However, seems fine when it's just the thumbnail.