How Do I Retrieve from Droid X trash can?

hampbail

Reaction score
I accidentally drug my sticky note widget into the trash while trying to move it. I know how to get another stick note but how do I retrieve all the information I had saved on the other one that I need? Please help!

Thanks!
B

METAL MUZZLE

Reaction score
I dont think u can retrieve the info from the note u trashed

Come out of the light & into the DarkSlide !

OP
H

hampbail

Reaction score
Oh man! I really needed it! Thank you so much!

B

OP
H

hampbail

Reaction score
How do I get to the trash folder by the way, if I even can?

B

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
not knowing the sticky note app, I ask whether or not the information is still in the app or not.

OP
H

hampbail

Reaction score
If you click on one of the home screens and hold down the add to home screen menu pops up, then you click motorola widgets and scroll down to sticky note. Thats how you get one. I have opened up a new one and the info from the old one is not there and I just wonder if I could retrieve it or if I am just SOL?
Thank you so much!
B

BodyBagz

Reaction score
If you click on one of the home screens and hold down the add to home screen menu pops up, then you click motorola widgets and scroll down to sticky note. Thats how you get one. I have opened up a new one and the info from the old one is not there and I just wonder if I could retrieve it or if I am just SOL?
Thank you so much!
B
You`re SOL as far as i know...the Trash Can icon is not a Recycle Bin....

jbdow

Reaction score
On thinking about this, i don't know that it's unretrievable. However, it probably
would be a question better posed to maybe the people in the hacking forum (?)
I've no experience with this, but it seems logical to me to be a thing you would approach in the same manner as you would on, say, a windows platform- which i'm guessing you would need special software?