How do I remove shortcuts from main screen

jedibandit

Reaction score
I can add but I don't see a delete.
And how to do I connect to my computer to add music and back up photos etc.

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
Seem to be finding that removal of shortcut icons from the main screen fails IF on another screen page you have placed the related widget. Has anyone else seen this ?

For example, I have the default music player on my home screen. IF I place the music widget on my left or right screen and then return to the home screen and try to drag the shortcut icon to the trash, it fails. It vibrates when I select it as expected, the trash turns red as expected, but the icon fails to delete.

Anyone find the same ?

Cheers,

Guchi

Reaction score
Seem to be finding that removal of shortcut icons from the main screen fails IF on another screen page you have placed the related widget. Has anyone else seen this ?

For example, I have the default music player on my home screen. IF I place the music widget on my left or right screen and then return to the home screen and try to drag the shortcut icon to the trash, it fails. It vibrates when I select it as expected, the trash turns red as expected, but the icon fails to delete.

Anyone find the same ?

Cheers,

No. i dont think i'm having this issue

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
Uh, sorry. You won't find the same because I've just now realized how sensitive the drag is for a successful delete.

Later,

vandyike

Reaction score
i have tried to remove the corp calendar several times but it's still there?

WendyK

Reaction score
glad i found this. it's old but i was running into this problem, couldn't figure it out

FewClues

Reaction score
I can add but I don't see a delete.

Put your finger on the shortcut and hold it there. When you see the trash can drap and drop. Then all gone :)

I got my XOOM via UPS tonight. managed to get the book stack on every screen trying to move it. I tried everything but waiting on the trash can. Thanks! You killed my first demon for me!! dancedroid