How do I remove a motocast computer that I no longer want to be connected to? HELP

kimmie_toes

Reaction score
I had 2 of my home computers connected to my RAZR with Motocast. Then one day we reinstalled windows on one of the computers and then had to reinstall motocast on that computer. Now when I go into my motocast computers on my phone there is three listed with one offline. How do I remove that offline computer from my phone?

SallyC

Reaction score
I had 2 of my home computers connected to my RAZR with Motocast. Then one day we reinstalled windows on one of the computers and then had to reinstall motocast on that computer. Now when I go into my motocast computers on my phone there is three listed with one offline. How do I remove that offline computer from my phone?

Try Menu>Manage Apps>All>Motocast and clear data and cache.

Stephholl80

Reaction score
I did what was stated above but I still have a multiple computers listed under my motocast on my razr.
I had to actually do a factory reset on my computer because of a virus and when I downloaded motocast it is connected to my phone. Just need to delete the other computer connection it has saved in my phone as offline.

jmfonzy

Reaction score
I have a Motorola xyboard 10.1 tablet and have synced it with a few machines. I no longer have two machines as they are in a recycle bin somewhere stripped for parts or whatever. The machines are still listed on my Motorola account and nothing I can do will remove them. It appears that once you put a computer on your account you can never remove it. I've redone my tablet and one of the machines linked with it and cannot remove the old designation of that machine for any reason. When you try to go to Moto Cast and access "My Account" or whatever it is called on the site to acceess settings the only option is to reset your password. It is useless! If someone figures out a way to do it I would lobve to know. The bottom line is that I like the device, I like the functionality of MotoCast, but poor programming makes it very difficult to remove a listed device! Motorola has a few programming issues.

SallyC

Reaction score
I have a Motorola xyboard 10.1 tablet and have synced it with a few machines. I no longer have two machines as they are in a recycle bin somewhere stripped for parts or whatever. The machines are still listed on my Motorola account and nothing I can do will remove them. It appears that once you put a computer on your account you can never remove it. I've redone my tablet and one of the machines linked with it and cannot remove the old designation of that machine for any reason. When you try to go to Moto Cast and access "My Account" or whatever it is called on the site to acceess settings the only option is to reset your password. It is useless! If someone figures out a way to do it I would lobve to know. The bottom line is that I like the device, I like the functionality of MotoCast, but poor programming makes it very difficult to remove a listed device! Motorola has a few programming issues.

I don't know how long you've been waiting, but according to Motorola, "If you recently renamed your computer in the MotoCast Settings menu, or if you uninstalled MotoCast from one of your computers, you will still see the previous computer on your device for a period of time. The computer will show as offline when you access MotoCast from the Files, Gallery, or Music applications.

You device will automatically remove this old computer name after a period of 15 days. You cannot manually remove it from the list of computers."