How do I get this off my Droid 2? Please help

janett

Reaction score
I recently was very suspicious of my husband cheating on me so I went to spymember.com to buy spying software to catch him.(and I assure you im not a spammer) just want to know if anybody knows anything about this company and anyway to uninstall it. So I had already installed it and then found out its not legal in my state so I wanted to take it off my phone but I have no Idea how. Im 65 and not the best with technology. Can anybody help me? Thank you

Janett

Last edited:
Reaction score
Setting,manage apps downloads find app clear data cache and unistall simple!!

Sent from my R800x using DroidForums

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
what superdaddy said.

sorry to hear you're going through something like this as well

Sam Hill

Reaction score
you women dont need technology to know when a guy is cheating on you. Women know what we are thinking all the time.
I dont even know why my wife even asks my opinion about anything. She knows what I am thinking. It also doesnt help that Guys are stupid.

OP
J

janett

Reaction score
Still no luck on uninstalling the app. I even showed it to my phone store I got my phone from and they said I may have to sweep the phone clean. Thank you for your advice. Do you have any good suggestions on fun apps or convenient cooking apps?

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
you women dont need technology to know when a guy is cheating on you. Women know what we are thinking all the time.
I dont even know why my wife even asks my opinion about anything. She knows what I am thinking. It also doesnt help that Guys are stupid.

thats funny

OP
J

janett

Reaction score
So does anybody know of any good recipe apps? Or any good games that dont get repetitive so bad. Most games iv played are way too repetitive.