How do I get the keypad to show in *228 call?

jjj751

Reaction score
Hi,

I just recently noticed that my my phone does not have a signal like 50% of the time. I just wanted to update the PRL by dialing *228. The problem is that I can't get the dial pad to show up in the call so I could dial 2. How do I get the dial pad up in that call?

bigshotrob22

Reaction score
Hi,

I just recently noticed that my my phone does not have a signal like 50% of the time. I just wanted to update the PRL by dialing *228. The problem is that I can't get the dial pad to show up in the call so I could dial 2. How do I get the dial pad up in that call?
Actually there's a quick fix...you put your phone in airplane mode for a min and reboot your phone..Once your phone is booted up wait another minute and take off airplane mode...This has worked for me and others.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Press the Dial Pad icon...should be the far right icon that looks like a dial pad on a phone?:icon_eek:

OP
J

jjj751

Reaction score
Obviously the icon isn't there. When I dial *228 the dial screen automatically turns into the phone activation screen. The only buttons there are back and speaker. I don't see a dial pad icon anywhere on that screen.

Dr.Dad

Reaction score
There is a thread about linear theme fix in bgill's section of the themers section. Basically you turn on the forced call menu regardless of proximity. There is an option fit this in the settings of linear liberty. Then when you call you hit the menu key and there are all of the options including a number 5 which is the keypad.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

BodyBagz

Reaction score
Obviously the icon isn't there. When I dial *228 the dial screen automatically turns into the phone activation screen. The only buttons there are back and speaker. I don't see a dial pad icon anywhere on that screen.
Whelp, obviously you need to download an install Ultimate Droid Theme...cause then it will be there...:D:D:D

BTW, for the sake of the argument, exactly which theme are you running?