How do I get rid of ads on games?

flowers234

Reaction score
Playing around with the free games in the market quite a few have weird ad/pop up things. On a computer you can block ads from free stuff so where can I do that on this phone.

I downloaded the genina blackjack game and it's weird playing it with the morbid "death predicter" blue banner click thing at the top. Or the spy text messages, or marry predictor. I know it's free but still. There should be a way to block this right?

It wasn't there a few days ago and now they randomly poped up and it's creepy (the death one) and just annoying seeing them.

mybs

Reaction score
Ads are there to annoy you enough that maybe you'll buy the full version. Since they're programmed into the free app you downloaded, I doubt an adblocker will do much of anything.

droid8888

Reaction score
Playing around with the free games in the market quite a few have weird ad/pop up things. On a computer you can block ads from free stuff so where can I do that on this phone.

I downloaded the genina blackjack game and it's weird playing it with the morbid "death predicter" blue banner click thing at the top. Or the spy text messages, or marry predictor. I know it's free but still. There should be a way to block this right?

It wasn't there a few days ago and now they randomly poped up and it's creepy (the death one) and just annoying seeing them.

AdFree Android, update the hosts files, reboot, and no more ads. It's on the market.

Daali

Reaction score

AdFree Android, update the hosts files, reboot, and no more ads. It's on the market.

+1 on what ^ said. This works for me, but I am quick to throw a developer $1~$3 bucks if I like the game.