how do i download ringtone from text

Loooney2ns

Reaction score
I was doing it wrong. I was holding down the play button instead of the empty space next to it. Now it works great!

whumpy

Reaction score
I have the exact same problem now as I have the latest DROID 4 model which I think is the newest and most current of all the models made by Motorola. I just came back from a 1 hr workshop at a local Verizon store and spoke with 2 different managers who were basically too busy and preoccupied to be of much help or assistance as they had other priorities than helping me! My plan is to go the actual store that sold me the phone initially and have them walk me through the steps and procedures regardless of how simple, involved, or time consuming the answer will be. The users guide by Motorola is way too vague, general, and irrelevant as it doesn't really go into much detail about resolving super technical and tricky problems. Like they say, the difficult ya do in a second but the impossible takes 7632 years and by that time, the battery dies too quickly when you're barely 27% of the way through the puzzle! I get tired of having to recharge the thing every 4 or 5 hrs. Motorola should have made a battery that lasts for days, not hrs. maybe we are better off with Indian smoke signals as a form of high technology. (just kidding of course but ya know what I mean, eh)