How do I change the screen lock img on Gingerbread for liberty 1.5

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
THANK YOU unkleduke for breaking that down to me because i was clueless as to what that meant . and yes you are right those images are located in the framework res , however in this themes case , unlike in any other theme i ever had changing those lock screen images in the drawable hdpi and drawable folders with framework res should change it. but not with these gingerbread ones for some reason and im guessing only the themer himself could answer this for us . cause any other theme i ever swapped images with in those folders , the image replacement took the first shot ., thanks for your helpful reply also thank you ... looking forward to getting closer to a resolution for this .
AOSP stands for android open source project. It refers to ROMS that are pure android without any manufacturer changes (like blur).

And as far as images go for the lockscreen, I think the framework-res.apk is the only place you need to look.

OP
RK KINGKONG

RK KINGKONG

Reaction score
ok gentlemen apparently the images for the lockscreens we need to change , in order to get whatever images we want to appear in our theme . are not the zz_moto but The jog_ and ic_jog files in drawable-hdpi = lockscreen. Edit those images to change it to whatever you want. as per DRAYA himself thanks , soon as im done ill update pictures .of the GINGERBREAD Blue Theme