How delicate is the screen with no protection?

rsarno

Reaction score
My wife keeps her phone flopping around in her purse, that doesnt exactly seem like extreme conditions lol.

Is it possible she will be fine with no protective film on her screen? or is the glass super sensitive to scratches?

Lynx

Reaction score
My wife got hers on launch and has it in her purse all the time not a scratch on it. You do not need a screen protector for it if you use it for everyday use. Of course, seeing as the screen is glass, it is extremely resistant to many materials, including steel (keys, knives, etc.) and coins (copper, nickle.) However, some stones and rings (tungsten, diamond) will scratch the glass, so be careful not have it in the same pocket with any rings. It goes without saying to be careful to not drop the phone anywhere, especially on rocks.

barbee

Reaction score
i've had mine since release without a scratch on it. i am fairly careful though mine stays in a g1 slip case mostly

ffej89

Reaction score
Work construction so a screen protector is a must. oh and by the way Ohio State BOOOO

EdisonCheug

Reaction score
anyway, tell her to take care of it.
i can't imagine the protective film can be effective for how long time. ;)

waynester

Reaction score
dont they have about a gazillion pockets?
Tell...oops, ask , suggest, beg her to put phone in one of the pockets by itself
* I preordered mine , got it on release day, been naked the entire time (phone, not me) though I do carry it in side holster, no scratches (again the phone not me)

Last edited: