How bad is the battery life?

omelet

Reaction score
Honestly, I've waited since September waiting on the Thunderbolt (ever since Nov. 23 release date was rumored..) and now that it's coming in march I can't take it anymore with my dumbphone. I am seriously looking at this device (dINC) but was wondering how bad is the battery life? All the reviews were 5 stars in every category except battery life was a 1-2 star.

If I were to play games for 3 hours, would it last?

Korrupt

Reaction score
Battery Life

It's decent. I didn't even check the reviews, I just went ahead and bought the Droid Incredible, and on the first day I was just like WTF IS THIS with the battery life. But then after a few weeks I got some battery saving apps and it works a lot better now. Currently...

I can run like 5 hours of sustained heavy use. This includes live wallpaper, adw launcher, multiple applications, constant button pressing...(you get the point) with my droid incredible. I do recommend a bigger battery however, simply because the stock battery isn't that good. I'm using the stock one, but usually i won't use it for like 4 hours straight so it's fine for me.

A droid incredible should be able to last you a day. It lasts for me from 6 AM to 9 PM no problems, with roughly 4 hrs. of usage in between.

BTW: If you do get the Droid Incredible I recommend getting setcpu and underclocking the system. The Droid Incredible just performs at a much higher rate than it needs to...by underclocking the phone my battery ended up lasting for a much longer time. Just check the other threads, there's a bunch of tricks for extending the battery life. If you purchase a Seidio 3500 battery then you'll never have any problems with battery. :) Hope I helped, sorry I rambled, dancedroid!