How bad have you got it?

9wire

Reaction score
Started Modding on my razr back in the day, deleting bloat, fancy lights, changing the banner. Just starting to learn hex edits when I changed phones for awhile. Got my OG D1 and voided the warranty less than an hour after getting it.
Now I'm running cm7 on my DX after trying most of the roms out there. Just got done spending over 2 hours hunting for icons and manually changing all my screens with bettercut. Check the nightlies every evening, read several forums daily, some more than once a day looking for the latest rom, hack, app or cool thing. It's turning into an obsession! I've caught myself almost resenting the kids bothering me while I tweak my v6 supercharger settings...and my phone is never out of my sight, ever.
I'm using my phone for calls, light web browsing, forums, my mp3 player, texts and a little Netflix sometimes but using quickclock, v6, imoseyon tweaks, SD speed increase, and the bare minimum amount of programs to keep the phone going. It's not like I'm doing quantum physics equations, so why all the hacks and tweaks? I only know 2 people that know enough about modding to be impressed by a 2500 quadrant, too.
How bad do you have it?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I'm always on my phone and have tried most of the GB ROMs. I'm really like Justice. My phone is my mp3 player, computer, entertainment when I am bored and more...

Liberty Justice

WilfulHippo

Reaction score
Dude I'm the same way my phone is everything

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums