How are you rocking Apex 2.0? (screen shots)

turdbogls

Reaction score
took this idea from the liberty forum.
just curious how everyone is rocking apex.
i am using Go launcher with my own simple text icons for simi folder, with my own phone and web buttons.
then i threw in my own "custom" (they are GB green HC icons without the glow) signal and wifi (obviously not shown) systemui and framework icons along with some others (hopefully i can get a full GB green HC theme out some time soon)
oh, and using widgetlocker
ScreenShot-14-3.png

ScreenShot-13-4.png

Gavin

Reaction score
Thought I would Chip in

Here is what I have been playing around with. I wish Blu Haze was compatible with Beta 2! But here are my screen shots.

Home Screen: Custom Clock Widget, Desktop Visualizer, Palmary Weather Widget, Minimalistic Text.

Screen 2: Android Agenda Widget, Modded/Transparent RSS Feed

Screen 3: Palmary Widget Forcast, Battery Gauge Widget, Simple Glass Set Icons

Screen 4: Contact Widget, Transparent Engadget Widget, Transparent GV, Android Central.

DThomp

Reaction score
aefce3f8-ea0a-d283.jpg
aefce3f8-ea20-c35a.jpg

Mine on Apex2.0.0 beta. I love Ninjamorph.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

metadroid

Reaction score
How are you guys customizing your phones to this point? Sheer beauty...

DThomp

Reaction score
I'm using Ninjamorph and the images from 3 or 4 different themes. Thankfully Fab made the settings black and also made the white go away when there was not a full screen.

Int_Rnd_Pooka

Reaction score
I'm using Ninjamorph and the images from 3 or 4 different themes. Thankfully Fab made the settings black and also made the white go away when there was not a full screen.

Man, I would love to know the trick to doing that. The lists with dead whitespace at the bottom really screw with the way Handcent displays it's themes.

Anyone know if it's a simple .xml mod somewhere in the framework-res.apk or if maybe it's something as stupid as changing the color for the empty list space to transparent?

DThomp

Reaction score
I thought that apex2beta fixed that for me, as it took me a couple of days to Ninjamorph everything in. It is possible that I changed something and not realize it but I didn't use any transparent images.