horizontal home screen and dock questions

gpigate

Reaction score
So I was reading that after the gingerbread update that we should be able to see our home screens in landscape mode but my phone does not seem to do that. Also bought a seidio dock being that i have a seidio case and figured it would send it into dock mode. It didnt. So is there a dock app, or some manual way to get the dock app to start?

rbw62

Reaction score
I use the dock from Verizon and my phone goes into dock as soon as I dock it. Love the dock, will even charge phone with extended battery, and charge a spare at same time. Cost 14. After discount.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

OP
G

gpigate

Reaction score
without the dock though, say you just have it in your hand. can you turn the phone on its side in your hand and have the home screen rotate? Just found an app in the store that mimics the stock dock. that works but man it sucks how you cant put other apps or whatever you want on the home dock

dmack

Reaction score
No landscape on home screen after update. June update had it but September update lost it and December update does not have it. For landscape phone use car panel. And I don't think you can add any apps on desk dock mode just the three that is there.

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

cristianpark

Reaction score
without the dock though, say you just have it in your hand. can you turn the phone on its side in your hand and have the home screen rotate? Just found an app in the store that mimics the stock dock. that works but man it sucks how you cant put other apps or whatever you want on the home dock
Hi gpigate, sorry for post in this thread but I want to know if you remember what is the name of the app for mimic the dock, I have a Rezound that doesn't go to landscape either

Thanks in advance