Hopefully simple question

danielhenson1979

Reaction score
I'm sure if I played the phone a bit more I could figure this out, but is there a way to make my phone not say "droid" when you turn it on or plug it in or anything at all. I think it sounds cool, but it seems to do that whenever I don't need it to.

noles200

Reaction score
I'm sure if I played the phone a bit more I could figure this out, but is there a way to make my phone not say "droid" when you turn it on or plug it in or anything at all. I think it sounds cool, but it seems to do that whenever I don't need it to.

I was wondering the same thing. I don't get mine until Tuesday so I hope you figure it out before then. :greendroid:

Earthwalker

Reaction score
The Droid sound is the notification that is set by default. Any time you get a text or notification it will say Droid. Go to menu -> settings -> sounds and notifications. You can change it there.

jbjtkbw00

Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE it. It turns heads in public and people have been looking at me like "WTF?!?!?" Then I show them the phone and their like "Is that the new Droid from Verizon? Can I look at it?" It's like when the iPhone first came out. Pretty neat.