Hopefully a simple solution

DND

Reaction score
While charging my phone, my led indicator kite doesn't stay a constant orange. It blinks orange twice then green once. I can temporarily fix this by turning off, removing battery, restart, then plug charger back in. However this seems to only temporarily fix. I have already replaced my new phone once because of charging issues and I would prefer to fix without having to deal with verizon again. HELP!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

joggy

Reaction score
I have 2 DInc2's and find that both are very picky about what chargers they will work with. If you are not using the stock HTC charger that came with the phone, you may look into that as a cause. Just a suggestion.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

OP
D

DND

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback. I was wondering what the blinking light pattern means. Is there a decoder for the led indicator colors?

joggy

Reaction score
Also in addition to what klabit87 notes about the temp...

"The notification LED shows a:
Solid green light when the phone is connected to the power adapter or a computer and the battery is fully charged.
Flashing green light when you have a pending notification.
Solid orange light when the battery is being charged.
Flashing orange light when the battery level reaches very low."

User manual pg 25

OP
D

DND

Reaction score
Thank you!

Sent from my ADR6350 using DroidForums

Blossom151

Reaction score
Hey guys...this phone that I am currently using(D1NC2) is a replacement for my fascinator ;(...which I had learned alot about...sadly after 3 replacements of the same model l've ended up with this phone...preowned certified ...whatever...no box or book of the product,.one of you guys mentioned a users manual....would you by chance know of the location of such manual.....greatly appreciated if so
Sent sadly from dinc

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
I have 2 DInc2's and find that both are very picky about what chargers they will work with. If you are not using the stock HTC charger that came with the phone, you may look into that as a cause. Just a suggestion.

Actuyally in my exeprience the oppostie is true. I was shocked to find that all my Droid1 chargers, both car and cable type... work perfectly with my Dinc2.
Not saying you are wrong but for some reason mine seems just the opposite.