Homescreen still does not rotate and other issues.

Derekweb

Reaction score
I like the Bionic so far. I needed to replace OD because of lag. It is blazing fast compared to OG.

Issues:

1-Can’t mount SD card to PC. Just get the moto device. Should get 3 separate shares.

2-Apps moved to sd card can disappear.

3-Home screen does not rotate, again? I wanted to leave Launcher pro behind because of lag.

phillyphill39

Reaction score
I like the Bionic so far. I needed to replace OD because of lag. It is blazing fast compared to OG.

Issues:

1-Can’t mount SD card to PC. Just get the moto device. Should get 3 separate shares.

2-Apps moved to sd card can disappear.

3-Home screen does not rotate, again? I wanted to leave Launcher pro behind because of lag.

did you try and reboot with #1. When i changed my sd card in the phone, my phone couldn't see it nor my computer until i did a reboot.

jeffe65

Reaction score
#3: Try Settings -> Display -> Check "Auto-rotate screen" if it isn't checked. If it is and still doesn't rotate, Then I don't know what to tell you.

homesick

Reaction score
same problem here with the rotation and i also cannot get my pc to see my phone running windows 7. debugging is on as well.

ConqSoft

Reaction score
The home screen not rotating isn't a "problem", it's made that way. It will rotate when in dock mode, however.