Home/Soft Keys light control App?

mbarr69

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good free app to control the home/soft keys? I want to be able to turn them on and off. I have tried one but it kept telling me that it was granted super user permissions(rooted) constantly. I cant remember the name of the app but I do remember the icon being pink.

Jasko

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good free app to control the home/soft keys? I want to be able to turn them on and off. I have tried one but it kept telling me that it was granted super user permissions(rooted) constantly. I cant remember the name of the app but I do remember the icon being pink.

I believe the app is called LEDs Hack.. I used it but it kept making my drawer close every 5 seconds and also hindered a few other applications. I'd love for the developer to fix that!

19DroidRage84

Reaction score

I believe the app is called LEDs Hack.. I used it but it kept making my drawer close every 5 seconds and also hindered a few other applications. I'd love for the developer to fix that!

First Post:
Disable notifications in your SU app.

Second Post:
The issue with your drawer closing is caused by the SU app. What version are you using? I'm using SU version 2.3.1 and LEDs Hack works fine. You can get the newest version of the SU is in rom manager or on XDA.

Last edited:
OP
M

mbarr69

Reaction score

First Post:

Second Post:
The issue with your drawer closing is caused by the SU app. What version are you using? I'm using SU version 2.3.1 and LEDs Hack works fine. You can get the newest version of the SU is in rom manager or on XDA.

Thanks. That was the program I was using. I'll try the SU adjustment and let you know how it runs.

OP
M

mbarr69

Reaction score

First Post:

Second Post:

Thanks. That was the program I was using. I'll try the SU adjustment and let you know how it runs.

So far so good. Thanks for the advise!