open home: setting to home key

stemiched89

Reaction score
sorry i dont know quit how to go about searching for how to do this.
i remember taking it off of my home key, since it has gotten updates and is working better i would like to set it back to my home key and cant seem to find it in my settings.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
sorry i dont know quit how to go about searching for how to do this.
i remember taking it off of my home key, since it has gotten updates and is working better i would like to set it back to my home key and cant seem to find it in my settings.

Not sure about OpenHome, but Home++ has a home chooser that you can launch after clicking the icon in the app tray, then you click the checkmark to set it as default.

Sorry if that doesn't work for you, but I figured I'd offer a shot, since no one else has responded yet...

OP
S

stemiched89

Reaction score
i believe open home is the same way, but only for the 1st time u open it, since this isnt the 1st time i opened it doesnt ask anymore

frankieg22x

Reaction score
Kind of confused. Do you want open home to be your default home screen when you hit the home button?

If thats what your trying to do, you will need to clear the default option you have right now.

OP
S

stemiched89

Reaction score
yes i want to set open home to the default home for when i press the home button.
u tell me to clear my default option, but u dont tell me how to go about doing this...

frankieg22x

Reaction score
i didnt tell you because i wasn't sure if thats what you wanted to do.

if the home switcher worked for you then your all set...