home screen stuck on landscape

hvywt77

Reaction score
over the weekend my home screen somehow got stuck in landscape. I have checked the auto rotate box and rebooted phone a couple hundred times this week to no avail. Today i did a factory reset and it still is like that. I have loaded androsensor and it appears all my sensors are working. If i open the help application the screen switches back to portrait. however in everything else it stays landscape...please help..here is a screen shot.... Screenshot_2013-05-22-21-03-03.png

PereDroid

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto Turbo 2
Weird. I had a similar issue for a few hours. Stuck in portrait. After charging it over night it just started working again.

jimmythegent

Reaction score
over the weekend my home screen somehow got stuck in landscape. I have checked the auto rotate box and rebooted phone a couple hundred times this week to no avail. Today i did a factory reset and it still is like that. I have loaded androsensor and it appears all my sensors are working. If i open the help application the screen switches back to portrait. however in everything else it stays landscape...please help..here is a screen shot....View attachment 63115

The only time I have ever seen this was when I hooked it up to my TV via HDMI. The only thing I can possible think of is that the phone thinks its hooked up via HDMI.

Welcome to the world of "Strange things a 'smart' phone should not do - RAZR HD"