Screen rotation from landscape to portrait

TD7424

Reaction score
I have the orientation box checked and y screens will rotate to landscape mode but will not rotate back to portrait. Anyone else having this issue? Also are the home screens suppose to rotate?

What is y screen?, and the homescreen does not rotate just like when the Droid first can out. ( Not including the slide out keyboard)

i think he means why....

My mistake, I meant "my screens", most apps like mail, messages and others will rotate to landscape mode but then will not rotate back to vertical.

That's not good, I would make sure the settings are correct and if they are go to Verizon and get a new Incredible.

From what I can tell the only setting would be in settings/display/orientation box, I have that checked!

My mistake, I meant "my screens", most apps like mail, messages and others will rotate to landscape mode but then will not rotate back to vertical.

That's not good, I would make sure the settings are correct and if they are go to Verizon and get a new Incredible.

From what I can tell the only setting would be in settings/display/orientation box, I have that checked!

You are correct, now go show Verizon Tech and get a new Incredible...

You are correct, now go show Verizon Tech and get a new Incredible...

Thanks, looks like I better! I just wanted to verify I was correct before going in

Back