Home screen help question!

bsinkiewicz

Reaction score
I'm seeing a retro clock widget on droids that I can't find in the market. Also a touch screen phone button and add button (+) just above the menu and back buttons on the permanent bottom part of the phone. Can someone help me find these home screen customizations in the market?!! I have a motorola droid.
Here is a link with a picture of what I'm talking about. HTC Mobile Phone Support - DROID ERIS by HTC (Verizon) - Applications

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Not sure about the buttons on the bottom, but the clock widget with the sun and the clouds below it looks like Weather & Toggle Widget, but also Beautiful Widgets looks almost the same :)

Last edited:

solar

Reaction score
You can get various "skins" like the buttons at the bottom by trying a home replacement app like GDE, Home+ or something like that. The Droid Eris is setup that way because HTC adds those to its phones.

EVILOLIVE

Reaction score
Oh, FYI, although it won't look like those permanent buttons at the bottom in that picture, if you replace your home launcher with Helix, you can put your 4 most important things in a permanent bar at the bottom - so that no matter what screen you are on, they are always there. I have my phone, contacts, messaging, and visual voicemail there. That's one of the best things I like about Helix.

OP
B

bsinkiewicz

Reaction score
Thanks for all your help everyone. I got what I needed. Helix is cool. The best was increasing the home screen size!