Home Screen Full!

Audiophobe

Reaction score
And I don't think I'm a heavy user.
How can I get more apps if the screen is full.
There must be an app to expand the screen.
Any advice?
Isn't it strange that the home screen is so limiting?

thundercats

Reaction score
If you read around I'm sure you will see numerous posts that talk about an app called Open Home which gives you 7 total screens and tons of other customization options.. Or you could simply just delete some apps from the Home screen.

Randomocity

Reaction score
First thou shalt count to 3, and 3 alone, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedest on to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, go and use the search function on the forums, as your question has been answered at least twice. Openhome and pandahome are good alternatives.

OP
A

Audiophobe

Reaction score
First thou shalt count to 3, and 3 alone, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceedest on to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, go and use the search function on the forums, as your question has been answered at least twice. Openhome and pandahome are good alternatives.

What is your name?
What is your Quest?
What is your favorite app..... No-No- Widget!!!!!!

BTW, am I calling the home screen correctly? I don't mean the 3 page (L and R) but the main screen that holds the app/widget library.

heem

Reaction score
go to the +ADD button and add some folders. Then put like apps in them.. I have one called social with twitter and facebook and such.. maybe one for apps you'd use in the car or at work.. etc.

D

Droidlicous

Check out apps organizer. Ever since I installed iti have so much more room for widgets!!!

gardobus

Silver Member
Reaction score
BTW, am I calling the home screen correctly? I don't mean the 3 page (L and R) but the main screen that holds the app/widget library.
So your talking about the icons that come up when you hit the small tab at the bottom of the screen? Pretty sure that thing never gets full.

bigray13

Reaction score
I picked up an app called launcher dock by bratag. Best app I've installed so far. It works great on droid. It allows you to put like 8 apps on one button on the screen so now I can see my wallpaper and only have a few icons other than my widgets and have 25-30 apps still right at my fingertips on the home screen.