Home page

neubrush

Reaction score
How do you add and remove items from home page (s); especially remove?

taypotts

Reaction score
just long press (hold finger on icon) and then drag it down to the trashcan (where you pull up your menu)

It will turn red then let it go. Hope this helps

poz3614

Reaction score
Removing Apps

How do I remove a default app? I.e., I will never use the Corporate Calendar so I would like to skinny down my list.

schoolyard

Reaction score
Remove icon widget screen

How can I remove 5 widget icon display from home screen,it is annoying,thanks.

schoolyard

Reaction score
I mean the power control display,how do I get it off of my home screen,it is always displayed on my home screen.

stainedskin1982

Reaction score
How can I remove 5 widget icon display from home screen,it is annoying,thanks.
The same way you remove any shortcut, just long press the widget and you will feel a vibrate (haptic feedback). once you feel the vibrate drag the widget to the bottom of your screen to the trash can icon.

note- this removes the shortcut, not the actual "program". It will clear it off the screen for you though.

schoolyard

Reaction score
I tried what was suggeset and it does nothing,no vibrate,no trash can option,all it does is turn on or off each widget,wont remove shortcut.

stainedskin1982

Reaction score
I tried what was suggeset and it does nothing,no vibrate,no trash can option,all it does is turn on or off each widget,wont remove shortcut.
You've got to long press. touch your finger to the widget, do not remove your finger. wait about 2 seconds and you should feel the vibrate and get the trashcan option. just remember not to remove your finger until you drop the widget in the trash. Touch, hold, wait, drag, release.
Hope this helps!