Home ++ (another home replacement)

im not upgrading to 2.1 because i am afraid to root my phone

this ap is working with 2.0 or is everyone saying it's not?

New update was just released. Apparently it fixed the battery drain issue (never experienced it) and also fixed the screen switcher. It's quicker in response now.

I was wondering why the hell my battery was draining so fast all of a sudden! Hope this new update fixes it for me. ;)

It's working, but I do seem to be getting a lot of forcedcloses already.

For example when I woke up today, the clock widget had the wrong time. It force closed when I hit the ap drawer on the bottom bar abd then the clock fixed

I had the same problem Mets (nice av, btw :) )

The clock froze until I used the physical keyboard. Froze again when I used the virtual one.

its actually pretty unrunnable with the force closes, i might uninstall

flip time keeps freezing it up. i see others commented on that so im trying to get them off my screen. but every time i try to delete something off my screen now, it seems to freeze up and force close :(

ok got the digital ones off finally, removing the anaolg and ill see if it gets better

I had the same problem Mets (nice av, btw :) )

The clock froze until I used the physical keyboard. Froze again when I used the virtual one.

Same here - clock was off until I opened up the keyboard. And the screen switcher doesn't always come up when I long press the menu key. Hmph.

i cant use it at all now

im trying to go back to the default but now my widgets wont load on that either

Something really weird happened this morning with my Droid and I think it might be the same battery issue some of you encountered... I was talking with my mom this morning after JUST taking it off the charger, where it had stayed plugged in overnight, and after talking for about five minutes, the call got cut off, and I pretty much NEVER get dropped calls on my end, so I was like, ok, must've been on mom's end. Well once I had pulled the phone away from my face and the screen came back on I noticed the LED indicator blinking RED and a message saying my battery was low!!! It just had a full charge before I answered the call! So I restarted the phone, thinking it was some kind of momentary glitch with the internal battery meter, or whatever, and sure enough, it was back to 100% when it powered back on.

The last app I'd installed was Home++ about a week ago so without any evidence pointing at other culprits, I'm guessing maybe it was the problem since other users here had an unexplainable battery drain. Except I don't think the battery actually drained that fast. I'm chalking it up to a false reading. Funny thing is, I still have the version ending in .10, so I'm like two updates behind now. Seems like most of the issues had been with the version after?

Whatever it was, I'm watching closely and hope it doesn't return. I hadn't power cycled my phone in well over a week and with Home++ being occasionally buggy, it seems the most likely cause. I placed another call afterward just fine and it's at full charge still.

after todays update my flip clock no longer works.

Upgrade works fine on my phone, though I do not use his clock/date widgets as I have beautiful widgets on my home. But so far since the update, no force closes, and Home++ shows up to have only used 2% of my battery. I think maybe he has a problem with his Widget, not the homescreen itself.

Back