Holster or no holster

carguy

Reaction score
Do guys really still use belt holsters for their mobile phones? I can see for those using them for work or professionally but socially?

Seems like men should keep them in their pockets. Around here at least a guy with a phone on his hip is not much unlike a fanny pack ;-)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

vatothe0

Reaction score
If you're going to use a holster, you should probably make sure you always have a BT headset on all the time too. And sunglasses regardless of the time or weather.

Sent from my DROIDX

asaunders

Reaction score
ROFL. When I was a CrackBerry user I had a holster until my girlfriend pointed out the fact that I'm 41 and not 71...lol I will not carry my X in a holster. It doesn't deserve that...lol

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Holster or no holster
It's a subjective matter.

Do guys really still use belt holsters for their mobile phones? I can see for those using them for work or professionally but socially?
Some do. Some don't. I don't carry my phone "socially" (what does that mean?).

Seems like men should keep them in their pockets. Around here at least a guy with a phone on his hip is not much unlike a fanny pack
You seem to worry a lot about what others do... Do what you want.

OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
Holster or no holster
It's a subjective matter.

Some do. Some don't. I don't carry my phone "socially" (what does that mean?).

Seems like men should keep them in their pockets. Around here at least a guy with a phone on his hip is not much unlike a fanny pack
You seem to worry a lot about what others do... Do what you want.
1. Of course it is subjective, this is an internet forum, hence the thread looking for other opinions in a humorous thread.
2. Socially, as in not for work, at work etc. Carrying the device on your hip daily.
3. Not worried in the least, see #1

:icon_ banana: :D

sfam198

Reaction score
during the week it goes in the holster, on my belt right next to my work blackberry. on the weekend it goes in the pocket.

porsche996

Reaction score
Nothing says jack like a cellphone on a belt...

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
carguy

carguy

Reaction score
Wow lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

orangepeel

Reaction score
Mine goes in a holster everyday....and a big Otterbox holster at that.

I don't worry about where people carry a phone. Honestly, if you can comfortably carry a Droid X in your front pocket more power to you.

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If we can't have a respectful discussion in here than this thread will be closed -

wmnomore

Reaction score
I use one. Get laughed at by my family.
I also have never sat on it. The holster is the reason it is in perfect condition.

I sacrifice my style for my phone.