Hola Brochachos

PapiLouis

Reaction score
So I decided to get my first android phone, and all the research eventually led me to this site. About to get the Droid RAZR MAXX, and i plan on making several posts from it. It also says in the introduction page that the forum is full of several nice members, so if you could please send 10$ to the paypal account...j/k, i don't use paypal, just send me a money order. Peace out!

smalltowngirl13

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force 2
Twitter
smalltownlife13
LOL... Hello & welcome... Congrats on the Maxx...

~it's not just a phone~

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
welcome aboard! Forgot to mention there is a sign up fee for using the forums, but I'm going to wave that and just charge you a membership fee. Send $199.99 via paypal to [email protected]. Wait, you know what I'll do you one better I'll give you 3 years for the price of 2. It's a steal. I'll even wave the renewal fee. $399.00 for 3 years. That can't be beat. As soon as I get that I will reinstate your posting privileges. We look forward to having you here!!

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
welcome aboard! Forgot to mention there is a sign up fee for using the forums, but I'm going to wave that and just charge you a membership fee. Send $199.99 via paypal to [email protected]. Wait, you know what I'll do you one better I'll give you 3 years for the price of 2. It's a steal. I'll even wave the renewal fee. $399.00 for 3 years. That can't be beat. As soon as I get that I will reinstate your posting privileges. We look forward to having you here!!

Roflmfao.....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to Droid Forums!!

And CK must like you, this is way less then he charged me when I signed up :D

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome to Droid Forums!!

And CK must like you, this is way less then he charged me when I signed up :D

Yeah but you went straight to mod status ......no! Wait! I didn't mean that. I meant, well I meant, you know, anyway. That didn't happen.

Sent from Droid RAZR

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Yeah but you went straight to mod status ......no! Wait! I didn't mean that. I meant, well I meant, you know, anyway. That didn't happen.

Sent from Droid RAZR

Worth every penny... I mean... Oh never mind :p

OP
PapiLouis

PapiLouis

Reaction score

Haha nice, you got me there, how abouts we just call it even :happy3:. I gotta wait about one more week and hopefully ill have my maxx, I can't wait! It's backordered on amazon...but Itll only cost me 200$.