Hi all!

iseovodoia

Reaction score
Hi there! I have been reading this forum for years now and have decided to actually register an account and post. I am a 35 year old male living in New Jersey and I am working in the IT field.

My first smart phone was the original Motorola Droid, it was pretty rugged but it did not survive the rough handling I gave it and eventually the screen stopped responding to my touches and I had to find alternative ways to get to my menus and apps.

I upgraded to a X2 about 2 years ago and was happy to have my touch screen back, but it seemed to me there was not much improvement over the original, especially the short battery life.

Recently I brought a Razr Maxx for my wife, and I loved the long battery life. It seems to last forever compared to my X2.

So when my phone was up for an upgrade at the end of March, I looked at the Razr Maxx first. However some new smart phones caught my eye so I did some research on what new phones were available. I decided Sony Xperia was the best of the bunch. However it was not available for Verizon so I looked at my other choices. I compared the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and the Iphone 6, and both had its strong points. What finally decided me was the fact that the Note 5 was available now for Verizon and the Iphone 6 wasn't. I can't wait for a new phone anymore as my X2's batteries now die after 1 hour of continuous use.

After looking at Verizon's shared data plans, I discovered I would be saving about $30/month if I kept my current plan, which would pay for a new phone without a contract in 2 years. So I decided to get the new phone at full price and keep my existing plan which includes unlimited data.

So my preordered Note 5 is in the mail and I am anxiously waiting for its arrival.

Jeffrey

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7 Plus JB
Welcome to the Forum @iseovodoia. Congrats on your new purchase and enjoy that new toy...

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Welcome to the forum and let us know how much of like your Note 5 ...it's a solid phone for sure

6s plus Tapatalk

droidprincess

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7 Plus
Twitter
droidprincesstx
Welcome to DF! Congrats on the new Note 5, that's a great phone!

kennercooper123

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Motorola
Hi, I am Kenner, I am new here. Nice to be a part of forum.