Hitting email in shade goes to wrong inbox

andrewdoane

Reaction score
I have two email accounts on my Droid, Yahoo and Exchange (corporate). Corporate is set to be my default account. When I get a new email to my corporate account, it pops up in the notification bar. I pull down the shade, click on the email (which is waiting for me in my corporate inbox) and it takes me to my Yahoo inbox. WTF?

This has happened several times this morning and every time, I hit menu then "accounts" and switch to my corporate inbox, read the email, then home key out of it. The next time it does the same thing - click on corporate email in the shade and it takes me to my Yahoo inbox.

When I get a new email and I click on it in the shade, I would like it to take me to either the combined inbox or else the inbox where the email is sitting. I would assume this would happen automatically and I can't figure out how to make it do that.

Thanks in advance for the help.

I tried something else just to rule it out, and it didn't work. The last time I got an email to my corporate inbox, clicked on it in the shade, and it took my to my Yahoo inbox like usual, I hit back-back to the corporate inbox instead of switching inboxes via menu-accounts. I thought maybe backing it out would change the way it got in. No luck. Problem continues.