Hide/Mask/Camaflouge my D2G?

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
I use PDAnet with my laptop but there are quite a few sites that dont have all the feature when accessed on their "mobile" web page...sometimes you have the option to visit the "PC" site and everything works great. So my question is, Is there some way to mask my phone so that it doesnt look like I am using a phone for net access so that everything behaves as though I am using traditional methods for accessing the web?

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe PDA Net changes the DNS to Google. I know Easytether does. I also use an app called Masqed Crusader to force my phone to use Google DNS.

CM74DX

vypor

Reaction score
I use PDAnet with my laptop but there are quite a few sites that dont have all the feature when accessed on their "mobile" web page...sometimes you have the option to visit the "PC" site and everything works great. So my question is, Is there some way to mask my phone so that it doesnt look like I am using a phone for net access so that everything behaves as though I am using traditional methods for accessing the web?

Dolphin HD web browser lets you change your user agent which will let you view as per say a laptop

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

OP
K

kanyonkritter

Reaction score
i just recently downloaded that one and that portion works well but that dang app. locks up all the time.