Hi

Panzerpanduh

Reaction score
Hey guys just registered even though I've been using this site for a couple of weeks...decided to register cuz there are some awesome people who have gone a long way to making my life easier with respect to rooting and,hopefully soon, flashing a rom/theme and I feel that they need to know :)

Oh, I just bought a droid x...no rom/theme yet (I'm a noob trying to learn how to)
Any suggestions would be helpful

dancedroid<==PanzerPanduh==>dancedroid

OP
P

Panzerpanduh

Reaction score
Not yet I've been looking at cyanogen mod and fly x..mostly I'm concerned with learning how to flash roms without rom manager and how to add themes (i have no clue how to add themes) I'll look into UD tho...i have nothing but time thanks for the suggestion

warrior21

Reaction score
You flash themes the same way you do ROMS. It is a fairly simple process and once you do it the first couple of times you will have no need to go back to ROM Manager.

OP
P

Panzerpanduh

Reaction score
ah i see, ok so i dont know if this is the place to post this, and i guess ull tell me if it isnt, but im really wondering what the "best" (and i know best is relative to the user) RoM is...it needs to be deodexed (cuz i REALLY wanna put the onyx concepts gala x theme (2.2 Froyo) theme on it). any suggestions? ive been looking for ultimatedroid for the x (cant find it atm...havent looked too hard). any other suggestions? oh...and kernels too...question about kernals (this post is getting really long =p) do kernals get flashed before or after roms/themes (or does it not matter?) and what kernals are recommended? (again relative to user but suggestions would be nice)
Thanks
- Panda