Hi!

Ama

Reaction score
Just got my Droid as a birthday present a couple days ago, and I love it. I had the Blackberry Curve 8530 for about a month before switching to the Droid. This is only my second smartphone and I definitely still have alot to learn.

WELCOME!!!!
You will find tons of great info here.
If you want to root your phone(which i highly recommend you should) use the tutorials here and you will be fine.
HAVE FUN WITH THE BEST PHONE EVER!

Just got my Droid as a birthday present a couple days ago, and I love it. I had the Blackberry Curve 8530 for about a month before switching to the Droid. This is only my second smartphone and I definitely still have alot to learn.
Welcome! Great Birthday gift.

You certainly came to the right place to learn. I joined about a month ago and have not hung up yet. Is there anything going on in the world that I need to be concerned about:)

Mike

Welcome! Great Birthday gift.

You certainly came to the right place to learn. I joined about a month ago and have not hung up yet. Is there anything going on in the world that I need to be concerned about:)

Mike

Welcome, Ama! What a spectacular birthday present! You'll quickly learn that this is not a smartphone, it's an addiction. Mike is absolutley correct, this is not only the right forum, it's the best forum! Read, read and read some more - you'll be surprised at what you can teach yourself! Enjoy!

Back