Hi (:

sierramakeout

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm Sierra and I'm new here. I've been having trouble with a lot of different things on my Droid X ever since I did the latest software update. Is there any way I can undo that update? Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. :)

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum. yes there is a way to go back to froyo however u need the correct file to do. its not like push a button and ur off of GB. what problems are u having? in fact, head over to the DX section Droid X Forum where u will get lots more info on similar issues u may have

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Welcome to the Site!!

As princess said it is a bit of an involved process but it is quite possible. Like she said head over to the DX Forum, specifically the Hacks section. You could also go to our sister site Droid X Forums for info. I would do some research on how to "SBF" as that is what the process is called. There are a number of well written guides and videos to watch online. And if you get stuck someone will be able to help you out.

OP
sierramakeout

sierramakeout

Reaction score
Thanks!

Thank you so much, guys. :) I'll have to check in to all of that. Basically, I had my phone rooted and when I updated, I wasn't able to re root it after that. It was also way faster and I just miss how my phone used to be.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Thank you so much, guys. :) I'll have to check in to all of that. Basically, I had my phone rooted and when I updated, I wasn't able to re root it after that. It was also way faster and I just miss how my phone used to be.

yes a lot of ppl dont care for the update but u would need the right files.