Hi

JCthrills

Reaction score
Hi Droidforums! I just found you guys/gals & figured I had to join to stay on top of all things Droid.

I've used Smart phones for a while after getting talked into a BB when I had an issue with my original enV. Half a dozen Pearls later I jumped on an early touchscreen from Verizon, The Samsung Omnia only to find out I don't care for touchscreens. I really wanted to return the Omnia but I lost it during the 14 day period & had to pay the $50 for an insurance replacement. I had hoped Apple & AT&T would part ways after their initial contract but after that didn't happen I held out long enough for the Droid. Anything not Windows Mobile was going to be a winner in my eyes & the slide out keyboard was a must.

Hello Droid.... I first thought 5mp camera would be great since that's the only reason I held onto the Omnia for the better part of a year. Though overall very happy with the Droid, I would love to see Camera updates to make it comparable to a Canon (or any good quality stand alone camera) as my Omnia was a great camera.

Between iMusic, Dizzler, & the built in Music Player I no longer use any iPods or other music players. I received the new Bose headphones that Verizon carries (and are $20 cheaper online than in store) for Christmas from my wife, they are amazing & not too high priced once she got another %25 off from our company discount on accessories. Pretty much anytime I'm alone & not working/driving/sleeping these things are on my head.

I'm very interested in browsing the forums for must have apps, better/new music apps, possibly tethering for my netbook.

Take care, Jesse

phone

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum:) You'll find a lot of great info here. Enjoy the Droid. :)