Hi My name is Lorena and Im a Droidaholic

Droid@

Reaction score
:heart:Im of course new here, I latched on to this site because Im
PHP:
ready to root
. Im less worried than when I first thought about it because all of the helpful members and their detailed responses. dancedroid So thank you for all the patience with us newbies..anyway, Im looking to root today..its so exciting I feel like Im getting married..I just need to get myself straight on the steps because I think I have to take my :motdroidvert:Droid 2 and downgrade to an earlier version to be able to root, then update back to 2 or 2.2 whatever Im at now. Im looking for some CRaaZy customizations after Im rooted. Oh, will I have any problems connecting to my Verizon
PHP:
3GHotspot after rooted
?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Welcome to Droid Forums!! You're certainly in the right place, this community is AWESOME and extremely knowledgeable! We were all new too once upon a time so its no problem helping others at all! Make yourself at home and enjoy your stay!
Btw, I'm rooted and access My Verizon regularly with no issues so you'll be fine.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
Welcome to the Forum. We also have a section dedicated to the Droid 2 that will hold a lot of answers for you. To get there click on the Forum tab at the top of the page then scroll down until you see the Droid 2 section. Have lots of fun and don't worry about being a Droidaholic as we all are to some extent.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the Forum - anything you need along the way feel free to ask

S-f-m-D

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ah the addiction is smooth and subtle. You are in good company. Join us for our weekly sessions :)

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hahaha!!!

Ah the addiction is smooth and subtle. You are in good company. Join us for our weekly sessions :)

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums app (free in market)