Hi, I just recently purchased my new razr m & ...

chrome

Reaction score
Hi, I just recently purchased my new razr m & for some unknown reason the volume on incoming & outgoing calls is very low, I've raised the volume level to the highest it can go both internally & externally to no avail, does anyone know how to correct this problem? Thank you

Spey

Reaction score
Is the low volume issue only related to phone call volume; or is it across the whole device including music playback, movie playback, phone ringer, alarms, etc.? Also, how about him call running speaker phone?

Sent from my XT907

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
Hello and welcome to the forum.. Any luck with the volume?

《Take Note2 BK's here..》

OP
C

chrome

Reaction score
Hi & thanks for all the replies... total noob moment. The razr m comes with 2 plastic protective screen covers (1 extra just in case), well I placed the cover over the screen & didn't realize that the speaker is just under the motorola emblem on the face of the phone (it is actually very small & easily missed, which I did)... so long story short the screen cover was blocking the speaker & minimizing my ability to hear. D'OH!!!... condition corrected, nothing to see, move along. :palm:

The Stig 04

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6P (VZ) & S7 Edge (TMO)
Hi & thanks for all the replies... total noob moment. The razr m comes with 2 plastic protective screen covers (1 extra just in case), well I placed the cover over the screen & didn't realize that the speaker is just under the motorola emblem on the face of the phone (it is actually very small & easily missed, which I did)... so long story short the screen cover was blocking the speaker & minimizing my ability to hear. D'OH!!!... condition corrected, nothing to see, move along. :palm:

Hahahaha nice one :p

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2