Hi from Wisconsin

Damien

Reaction score
This isn't my first post here in these forums. Just figured i should get this done.

I'm Damien. I am a blackberry storm2 convert. I currently own an Eris and from the half a day I've been playing with it, I'm loving it, other than a few issues. I just fixed a major issue with my Eris not connecting to my WRT160N router at my house. Apparently it's a big deal as a few other people are having the same issue as well, But I'm not planning on signing up for a bunch of forums to spread the word.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...estions/15309-wifi-scan-router-not-found.html

Anyways, more about me. I'm a 31 year old dude who loves the outdoors. I live in northwest Wisconsin freezing my tail off right now. I am an Air Force firefighter with 11 years in the Military between the USAF and the US Navy. Currently working odd jobs in the area. I live with my girlfriend and we have 2 dogs.

-Damien

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well glad to have you on board. There are many BB converts here as well, so i'm sure that if you have any questions, one of us can help you out. :) Other then that just enjoy your stay with us.

RLJSlick

Reaction score
Welcome to the board, I'm also from Wisconson but I'm in the South East but it's every bit as cold. :)

This isn't my first post here in these forums. Just figured i should get this done.

I'm Damien. I am a blackberry storm2 convert. I currently own an Eris and from the half a day I've been playing with it, I'm loving it, other than a few issues. I just fixed a major issue with my Eris not connecting to my WRT160N router at my house. Apparently it's a big deal as a few other people are having the same issue as well, But I'm not planning on signing up for a bunch of forums to spread the word.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/te...estions/15309-wifi-scan-router-not-found.html

Anyways, more about me. I'm a 31 year old dude who loves the outdoors. I live in northwest Wisconsin freezing my tail off right now. I am an Air Force firefighter with 11 years in the Military between the USAF and the US Navy. Currently working odd jobs in the area. I live with my girlfriend and we have 2 dogs.

-Damien

Phoxus

Reaction score
Welcome, if you have any questions you feel might be embarrassing to ask publicly you can pm me for some help. You'd be surprised what people won't say just because people will say "lol are you kidding me?"

OP
Damien

Damien

Reaction score
Thanks for he hearty welcome. My google-fu is usually pretty good.

-Damien

KinderwoodLabs2

Reaction score
Welcome! I'm a fellow BB convert as well. Good riddance trackball and proprietary BB OS!