I'm Tim and I'm a fairly new user to the Motorla Droid

Electrode

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I live in Northwest Indiana, where it is currently snowing. And this is my first time with a smart phone, and I'm enjoying it. It can do soo much, I'm not sure I will ever figure everything out it can do. But I'm going to have fun trying.

I'm an Operating Engineer with Local 150, I for the most part run cranes for the past 19 years, before that I was an HT2 in the Navy, which is basically a plummer, PipeFitter, Boilermaker and Ironworker all in one. I worked on 688 class Nuke subs for 4 years.

Any advice anone can give I would apreciate.

Thanks Tim

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Welcome...

Plumber here UA Local #5 Wash DC....

Read up, Use the search....Ask if your stuck.

IIIunityIII

Reaction score
Look around on this forum! That's where I've learned to get the most out of my droid.

Mojo

Reaction score
Welcome to the site! What are some things you would like to do with your phone... and I will try to point ya in the right direction. And if I cannot some one else will. :) this is by far the friendly Droid forum out there

boatman2220

Reaction score
Welcome to the fun. Don't worry about it being new to you. Heck, it's new to most here. Even having smart phones before, the Droid isn't like any that most have had. There is a learning curve, but it's not a great one. Do some reading and lots of poking around on it. You're not going to hurt it, just remember anything you change, so you can go back if you don't like what you did.