Hi Fresh meat here

2BIT

Reaction score
Hey want to introduce myself. I just got a Droid Global, and it is my first smart phone. IThere are things about the phone I like, and things I hate. The battery life is not good, and the phone manual sucks. Pretty sad when I have to get on a website to find out how to work my phone. Anyway this will be an experience.

Canadroid

Reaction score
Hey want to introduce myself. I just got a Droid Global, and it is my first smart phone. IThere are things about the phone I like, and things I hate. The battery life is not good, and the phone manual sucks. Pretty sad when I have to get on a website to find out how to work my phone. Anyway this will be an experience.

Welcome to the forums 2BIT.

The battery life is likely something you may see improve over time on the D2G as you set it up further; there are some good extended life options if you don't mind a bit of a lump back there. As far as the phone manual--you're better off reading here on that one IMO. Enjoy!

:pint:

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! I own a D2G and no doubt in the beginning it didn't compare to my old BB Storm. However I adjusted my battery by adding an app like Juice Defender. Now some will not agree however this has improved my battery by hours. What started out as 8-12 hours, now gets me 18-24 hours depending on usage. I don't use ext battery, I used JD before I rooted and I continue to use JD after rooting. Overclocking and underclocking with DroidOverClock helps with JD as well.
And I agree the manuals won't teach u how to work ur device, its the forum here who will help u understand what the phone does/doesn't. But we are here to assist u if need be. Good luck

sent from my Hawaiian Xoom...ALOHA