Hi Everyone!!!

bishoy

Reaction score
How are you all doing? My name is Bishoy and I just ordered a Moto Droid. I should be getting it on monday :) My last phone was the touch pro 2 (a disaster of a device, really).

I look forward to becoming a part of this community. Let the learning begin!

AnneDroid

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Welcome, bishoy! You've made a wise decision and you won't be disappointed in your choice when that Droid finally arrives! The possibilities are endless for customization. So to take up some time (waiting is a drag), read, read, and read some more. You'll be amazed at how much you can teach yourself by reading the threads here in the forum! Here's a good one about app recommendations.

Forget the top 5, list ALL of your apps

:welcome:

OP
B

bishoy

Reaction score
trust me, I am very excited. My phone has been delivered and as soon as i get home ITS ON! I was thinking about buying the dock for it from a vzw store on my way home. feedback?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! You are now a member of the best forum on the Web. I suggest that get as much rest as possible because once your phone arrives your life will be consumed with the new device.
Mike

OP
B

bishoy

Reaction score
yea, i already cleaned off my desk so i can have room to work as soon as it arrives. and AnneDroid- thanks for directing me to that thread. it was really useful.