Hi everyone. Nice Droid forums

droidrocks1

Reaction score
Hey everyone just got my droid today from bestbuy. I've been over to alldroid and the other droid forums before but this forum by far looks the biggest and best. I'm looking forward to being part of the community and learning some new things

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Welcome Droidrocks......

I hope you find what your looking for here and become a permanent member : )

We are pretty fortunate to have a lot of GREAT members here. I think you will find everybody very friendly and always willing to help out.

Welcome aboard and enjoy your stay.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. This was clearly my forum of choice after just a few visits. One of the things I like best in this forum is the fact that they have great mods working here and you won't see this forum become a factory for insults. If something does get started, it's nipped in the bud. Usually people like that see this so they don't stick around so what you get is a bunch of nice people who are willing to try and help each other out. I'm sure you'll discover the same.

If you need any help with your Droid please ask. What I don't know somebody else does. I'm still learning myself, every day.:)

BoostinMech

Reaction score
Welcome Droidrocks,
I am new here myself.... i think this is the best site as well! I use pdanet to get online with my cocmputer at work and check it out every morning. This site actually is the one that finally got the answer for me to get pdanet to work... i just got my droid new years and everyday i find out somethiing new and why i switched from bb to the droid...GREAT PHONE!!! but off topic "welcome"!:icon_ banana: